Quote Post

Dvorak Master Race

Group: Administrators
Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image
Super Xag Bros

This game is played almost like SMB, except it takes place in a high-tech virtual world (high tech overworlds, underworld labs, oilrigs, oil underwater and space fortresses) and has all mechanic enemies.
The enemies in this game has unique behavior and do not resemble the SMB enemies.
Currently there is no items like mushrooms and fireflowers, but I will be adding them.

Plot
Like SMB, but the antagonist is "Torges", an evil scientist with laser powers that appears in all space fortresses, but 7 of them is clones and the one in the final world is real. (Torges captured Nana like Bowser capturing Peach)

List of enemies

http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/xtron.png X-Tron: Soldiers of the Torges Army, and comes in different versions
http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/jumplet.png Jumplet: Leap and jump!
http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/bouncy.png Bouncy Beetle: Bounces around the landscape
http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/uffish.gif Uffish: UFO headed jellyfishes
http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/vtron.png V-Tron: Throws double lectroballs
http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/ztront.png Z-Tron: Indestructable machines that appears as tanks or elevators
http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/robotorges.png Robo Torges: Mechanical version of General Torges
(Soon I'm adding a Lakitu-like UFO enemy)

Beta Version 1
Download
This version has 4 worlds.
WARNING: DO NOT BUMP THE ELEVATORS UNDER IT OR YOU GET STUCK![/spoiler]

DONT IGNORE http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/TROLL2.png

--------------------
user posted image

This is where I work. This is my job.

Randomness below!
Fact 1:
The Dvorak and Colemak keyboards are awesome. Because they both end in -ak, and A.K. means Awesome Keyboard. Awesome as an AK47.

Fact 2:
In accordance to the God of the Alphabet, Aybeecee XXVI, the correct alphabetic orders are:
ABCDEFGHIJK​LMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA, PYFGCRLAOEUIDHTNSQJKXBMWVZ, FPGJLUYARSTDHNEIOZXСVBKMW​Q, ETAOINSHRDLUCMFWYPVBGKQJXZ, ACEGIKMOQSUWYBDFHJLNPRTVXZ, ANBOCPDQERFSGTHUIVJWKXLYMZ, XVLCWKHGFQUIAEOSNRTDYPZBMJ, FGIODRNHPWUEATKMLYXJVCZSBQ, BPOVDLJZWAUIECTSRNMYXKQGHF.

What else you could be thinking now is wrong.

PMEmail Poster
^
Soviet Deltaman
 Posted: May 16 2012, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: none

Awesum http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/aw.png You are truly the only runow member i like . Deltaman 4 was't me in honestly it was some poser I;m Deltaman, and Deltaman revenge and the soviet
This game=Legendiry http://eightiestechno.wapath.com/Kygar.gif
PM
^
Doktroyd
 Posted: May 16 2012, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Group: Veterans
Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: 13 pts

I recently heard our epic game designer, Freezlow broke his CPU harddisk again. I'm afraid he'll have lost this project, as it's quite an interesting game to say, but I enjoyed Mario Galaxian and Starion Chaos more. I'm willing to see if Freez have a new, better project to release, and hope it will beat the two (or three) decent games by a long shot.

--------------------
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just want to tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're just shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're to blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
PM
^
 Posted: May 16 2012, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Dvorak Master Race

Alignment:

Download Section

QUOTE (Doktroyd @ May 16 2012, 03:42 PM)
I recently heard our epic game designer, Freezlow broke his CPU harddisk again. I'm afraid he'll have lost this project, as it's quite an interesting game to say, but I enjoyed Mario Galaxian and Starion Chaos more. I'm willing to see if Freez have a new, better project to release, and hope it will beat the two (or three) decent games by a long shot.

I didn't lose that project, because I had backup files of that. But I lost the recent Mario Galaxian 2 updates though.

--------------------
user posted image

Randomness below!
Fact 1:
The Dvorak and Colemak keyboards are awesome. Because they both end in -ak, and A.K. means Awesome Keyboard. Awesome as an AK47.

Fact 2:
In accordance to the God of the Alphabet, Aybeecee XXVI, the correct alphabetic orders are:
ABCDEFGHIJK​LMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA, PYFGCRLAOEUIDHTNSQJKXBMWVZ, FPGJLUYARSTDHNEIOZXСVBKMW​Q, ETAOINSHRDLUCMFWYPVBGKQJXZ, ACEGIKMOQSUWYBDFHJLNPRTVXZ, ANBOCPDQERFSGTHUIVJWKXLYMZ, XVLCWKHGFQUIAEOSNRTDYPZBMJ, FGIODRNHPWUEATKMLYXJVCZSBQ, BPOVDLJZWAUIECTSRNMYXKQGHF.

PMEmail Poster
^
Squidipus
 Posted: Sep 7 2012, 04:09 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Moderators
Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: 0 pts

Upload the game on Mediafire! 4shared sucks! 4shared needs her to log in! Squidipus is not registering account to download a game!

She said she's a donut!

--------------------
user posted image
OMG! Mia<3Xander confirmed!
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 7 2012, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Dvorak Master Race

Alignment:

Download Section

Too lazy to do it Squid, just make an account! http://s3.postimage.org/8ba2t5vo/facepalm.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Randomness below!
Fact 1:

Fact 2:

PMEmail Poster
^
SuYo1141
 Posted: Dec 19 2012, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: none

This, in every single imaginable way, shape and form, is not a ripoff of Super Bag Bros by your friend and rival the epitome of idiocy and an obvious disgrace to the world Bogdan.

Absolutely not.
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 19 2012, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Tera Veteran

Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: 0 pts

QUOTE (SuYo1141 @ Dec 19 2012, 03:03 PM)
This, in every single imaginable way, shape and form, is not a ripoff of Super Bag Bros by your friend and rival the epitome of idiocy and an obvious disgrace to the world Bogdan.

Absolutely not.

Bog would never be a good game designer like Koopa.

Ever played Xattle City?
PM
^
Nana
 Posted: Dec 19 2012, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Moonlight Princess

Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: 5 pts

QUOTE (SuYo1141 @ Dec 19 2012, 03:03 PM)

Absolutely not.

This game was already in progress before Epic World or even this site was made... Now stop promoting wars... http://xnr3.b1.jcink.com/uploads/xnr3/N.png

--------------------
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

My name is Nadia "Nana" Connasanah... I am born on the Nineteenth of November... on Nineteen Ninety-Nine... 19/11/1999...
All the names of the numbers in my date of birth... starts with N!
I love the letter N because it's... beautiful... and cute... in appearance and sound value... It starts the cutest names... and it has a cute name "en"... Nah! user posted image
There is nothing greater than N... I hope the world would appreciate it as much as I do... Nana... user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 19 2012, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Dvorak Master Race

Alignment:

Download Section

QUOTE (SuYo1141 @ Dec 19 2012, 04:03 PM)

Absolutely not.

Whether or not are you saying this is a rip-off.

This project is so old I don't even bother working on it anymore. Like Nana said, it's older than the site itself.

Just cause "Xag" rhymes with "Bag" don't prove it a rip-off. The term "Xag" is the name of a fictional alien race, and this is evident if you look at the army RPG, very old members that don't visit anymore have their races set to "Xags", predating the day EpW was made. This game was made before Super Bag Bros (a game so crappy that no one cares about).

Also, I admit this game is crappy, because it was made when I wasn't that good at Game Maker.

--------------------
user posted image

Randomness below!
Fact 1:

Fact 2:

PMEmail Poster
^
Doktroyd
 Posted: Dec 20 2012, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Alignment:

Download Section

Rep: 13 pts

QUOTE (Etaoin Shrdlu @ Dec 19 2012, 08:01 PM)
Also, I admit this game is crappy, because it was made when I wasn't that good at Game Maker.

Not really. But I hated how the character jumps high, there is no game saving feature so I have to beat it from the start. Many levels, like 2-4 are too difficult that it makes me want to quit, but I didn't quit because your games are good.

--------------------
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just want to tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're just shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're to blind to see

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Insert Footers Code Here!